|Main Page||DNA Study||Documents||Searches||Photos||Maps||Latest changes||About Kingsmans||About Website||Thank Yous|
1. I George Kingsman of 97 Dickens Avenue Hillingdon Middlesex declare this to be my last will hereby revoking all other wills and testamentary dispositions by me heretofore made
2. I appoint Alan Robert Ferris of 203 High Street,Acton W3 to be the sole executor and trustee of this my will.
3. I give the following pecuniary legacies all free of duty absolutely:-
a) to George Kingsman of 37 Bollo Bridge Road Acton W3 the sum of one hundred pounds
b) to Jackie Kingsman of 27 Osborne Road Acton W3 the sum of one hundred pounds
c) to Doreen Constable of 57 Cotts Way Hill Head near Fareham Hants the sum of one hundred pounds
d) to Ronald Smith of 12 Oakley House Oakley Avenue Ealing W5 the sum of one hundred pounds
e) to Vera North of 37 St. Andrews Road East Acton W3 the sum of one hundred pounds
f) to John Trew of 17 Bridgman Road Acton Green W4 the sum of one hundred pounds
g) to Brian Balaam of 47 Enfield Road Acton W3 the sum of one hundred pounds
h) to Betty Smith of 143 Franciscan Road Tooting SW7 the sum of one hundred pounds
i) to David Kingsman of 216 Allenby Road Southall the sum of one hundred pounds
j) to Alan Kingsman of 216 Allenby Road Southall the sum of one hundred pounds
k) to John Kingsman of 97 Dickens Avenue aforesaid the sum of two hundred and fifty pounds
l) to Ede Kingsman of 97 Dickens Avenue aforesaid the sum of two hundred and fifty pounds
m) to Ivy Balaam of 47 Enfield Road aforesaid the sum of five hundred pounds
n) to George Richard Alfred Kingsman of 27 Osborne Road aforesaid the sum of five hundred pounds
o) to Emma Atkins of 47 Gibbon Road East Acton W3 the sum of one hundred pounds
p) to Jane Bryant of 43 Hanbury Road Acton W3 the sum of one hundred pounds
4. I give all my property not otherwise disposed of by this my will to Frederick William Kingsman of 8 Carberry Avenue Acton W3 Richard Charles Kingsman of 97 Dickens Avenue aforesaid and John Albert Kingsman of 216 Allenby Road aforesaid in equal shares absolutely provided that if any of them shall die in my lifetime I give the share hereinbefore given to him or them to the survivor or survivors of him or them as the case may if more than one in equal shares absolutely.
5. The said Alan Robert Ferris or any executor or trustee for the time being hereof being a solicitor or other person engaged in any profession or business shall be entitled to charge retain and be paid free of all death duties and in priority to all other bequests and devises hereby made all usual professional or other charges for business done by him or his firm in relation to the administration of my estate and the execution of the trusts hereof and also his reasonable charges in addition to disbursements for all other work and business done and all time spent by him or his firm in connection with matter arising in the premises including matters which might or should have been attended to in person by an executor or trustee not being a solicitor or other person so engaged.
As witness my hand this sixteenth day of August one thousand nine hundred and sixty-five.